Pages

Tuesday 26 September 2017

Reading Activity | Pirates

Reading Activity | Pirates
Title - Pirates
Author -  By Jo Windsor
Illustrated - By Kelvin Hawley

  • Use these words in sentences :
There was a terrifying pirate which made the fish scared.
Scarves were my signature look.
I pierced a sword through his throat.
I always carried around an extra dagger in case of danger.
I like to steal people's food.
If you think about being clean, it might actually help people.

  • What do you see on the front cover?     
  •   I see a scary looking pirate standing in the middle of the deck,
I can also see what looks like a pirate ship floating in flames in the distance.


  • What does the context page tell you, you will learn about?
     It says you will learn about pirates, the pirate ship, looking after the ship, the pirate attacks, pirate treasure and it isn't really what you learn but it also gives you and Index.

  • How is a index list made?
It is when the main points from a chapter is  made as short headings

  • Why did pirates have to obey the rules

To keep the peace between everyone.

0 comments:

Post a Comment