Pages

Thursday 13 July 2017

Day #6 Winter Learning Journey/ Activity 1/ Activity 2/ Bonus Activity

Day #6 Winter Learning Journey/ Activity 1/ Activity 2/ Bonus Activity



Activity 1
As I scan the area for people it is over filled with laughter and joy… But how can people be this happy even if there are kites in the sky… Granted the view are great, the smell of the ocean is delightful, but there is really nothing else but I shouldn’t exactly be spiteful. Adjusting to my new area will be out of my comfort zone, but the area is pleasant and maybe it could be over-zoned. (Over-zone, is like more out of your comfort zone than usual, and it rhymes.)
Activity 2
They have taken down the items.


Bonus Activity


The first haka was my personal favourite. They were confident and the poses were strong.


The second one was my least favourite. They should have put the short ones at the front as you can barely see them in the haka.


The third was was okay. They were a bit to cocky but if they weren’t it would definitely be my favourite.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Moana
Me and you are kind of the same. I didn't like the second haka, it was just off for me. Out of all of these blog post which one is your favourite? But anyways, great job

Unknown said...

Hi Moana,

I love the idea of doing something that's out of your comfort zone - it shows your ability to challenge yourself and try new things. Very cool!

This link should take you through to the site for the Matariki Festival at Te Papa for activity 2 - https://www.tepapa.govt.nz/learn/matariki-maori-new-year/matariki-festival-2017

Nicky :)

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Hi Moana,

I really like your first paragraph! the first sentence hooked i'm right in. I loved reading it, I wanted to read more! Keep up the good job.

Unknown said...

Thanks Limi!

Post a Comment