Pages

Wednesday 21 December 2016

Activity 2/ Day 2/ Summer Learning Journey

Day 2/ Activity 1/ Activity 2

1. The capital is Canberra
2. 365.585 is the population in Australia at the moment.
3. 8 hours of sun and 55 minutes of rain usually.
4. It is located in the SouthEast Coast.
5. The most common language

Activity 2
I strongly believe that bullfighting should be banned. A, because you could get seriously hurt. B, you wouldn’t know the capability of the bulls strength, you could be forced to shoot the bull which is clearly not fair seeming as you brought the decision upon yourself.

Bonus Activity
If I were to go to wellington I would:
Go on their sandy beaches and to also have a look at their scenery.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice Work Moana... I like arguments on bullfighting go and head over to my blog to see the other side of it all. What did you saw that the most common language was? As I have been down to wellington myself that is lots of nice scenery. Once again good job.
Harrison

Unknown said...

Hi Moana,

I really liked your reasons for stopping bull fighting, and also your reasons for visiting Wellington. I used to live there and think it's a lovely city!

Do you like movies? Another place you might like to visit is the Weta Workshop. They make a lot of different things for some really famous movies. You can look them up if you like.

One thing that I'd like you to think about are the bulls feelings. A bull is a male cow, and they normally just eat grass on fields with their families. In a way, putting a bull up against a trained matador, is like putting a farmer against a soldier. At the end of bullfights, the matador tires the bull and then injures it with swords until it passes away. It is quite slow, and I imagine quite painful.

Knowing this, what are your thoughts? I would like to hear what you think.

Kia kaha,

Mark

Anonymous said...

Hi Moana,
I really liked your post!

I too agree that bullfighting should stop. Like human beings, bulls also have a life and feel pain like we do, so it is so horrific to cause pain to animals just for our own pleasure.

But on a lighter note, I really enjoyed your argument against bullfighting and your reasons for visiting Wellington.

Keep it up!
Iisa

Post a Comment