Pages

Sunday 9 July 2017

Day #2 Winter Learning Journey/Activity 1/ Activity 2/ Bonus Activity

New Zealand by Land and Sea


Activity 1.
All three of the trips sounded very exciting, but there was one that really caught my eye. The Tane Mahuta Walk. It caught my eye because you can go for a subtle walk as well as seeing the largest known Kauri tree in New Zealand,


Activity 2.
Were you even scared of being in the sail boats?
What did you eat on board?
DId you have contact with any other people?
How did you cope with loneliness?
If you could change one thing about your experience what would it be?


Bonus Activity
  1. Play sports
  2. Explore the outdoors.
  3. Do the garden.
  4. Go to the beach and get a tan.
  5. Go fishing and eat around with friends.

6 comments:

jolie said...

Kia Ora Moana

I like how you organised youre work. As I was reading through activity 1, I really liked how you described why the Tane Mahuta Walk caught youre eye. One question, What were the other two places?

Unknown said...

Hey Moana
It was really interesting reading your work.
If Tane Mahuta wasnt there what would ypu have choosen?
Great job keep it up

Unknown said...

Hey Moana
It was really interesting reading your work.
If Tane Mahuta wasnt there what would you have choosen.
Great job keep it up

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Hi Moana!

It's great to have you on the Winter Learning Journey these holidays. I am hoping you have enjoyed doing the activities and are learning more about New Zealand as you go.

I don't think I could do what Laura Dekker did, I think I would have been way too scared! I love the questions you have come up with, those are definitely things I would want to know too! Especially about loneliness, I love being with my friends an family so I wouldn't cope! Do you think you could do it??

Keep up the great work Moana! I look forward to reading more of your blogging!

Nicky :)

Unknown said...

Hi Moana

For your first activity I really liked your reason for choosing it, for your question they are so amazing, I wonder what she might of said if she had read this amazing work. keep it up!

Post a Comment