Pages

Wednesday 12 July 2017

Day #5 Winter Learning Journey/ Activity 1/Activity 2/ Bonus Activity

Day #5 Winter Learning Journey/ Activity 1/ Activity 2/ Bonus Activity


Activity 1
I suddenly find myself alone and I can barely see through all of the twigs, leaves but I can also see that a storm is about to come to I suck it up and get on my way to find Curious KIwi.                   
 As I begin my walk through the forest I see many short streams and keep hear unusual squealing. Multiple scenarios are repeating over in my head of where Kiwi might be or the way that we had entered the park in. As my head spirals in different types of positions I remember one thing kiwi had told me. “Follow the moon when you feel you're lost”...

So I went with his advice as tiny raindrops and soon found myself in somewhere where I didn’t even know existed in NZ……..
Activity 2
Fleur Adcock is the famous person I choose. She was born in Auckland on the 10th February 1934, later moved to England and was mostly famous for her great poetry. An interesting fact that I thought was cool was that she isn't only a poet, but throughout her life she had also edited lots of young people's books as well  as writing her own. Which I thought was cool because what's better that editing people's work and getting more ideas for more poems. An unusual one was that, after learning in primary school, middle school, college, she only wanted to graduate university in New Zealand.  Victoria University of Wellington was where she finished her school years off.

Bonus Activity
Riding a bicycle down Otago Central Rail Trail doesn’t exactly sound enjoyable to me. For other people it might but for me, I make to many scenarios in my head which makes me very paranoid.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Moana,

Thanks for sharing your research on Fleur Adcock, I didn't know who she was so I enjoyed learning about her and her significance to New Zealand. Maybe she thinks New Zealand is the best place to be educated? Do you agree?

Nicky :)

Unknown said...

Hi Moana,

I never knew who Fleur Adcock was until now! I love reading your post because I get to learn a lot of new things, Keep up the great work!

jolie said...

Kia Ora Moana

You're work is amazing! before reading this blog I never knew who Fleur Adcock was. I really enjoyed learning something new. Have a great holiday :)

Post a Comment