Pages

Tuesday 12 September 2017

D.A.S.H Writing

D.A.S.H Writing

-Use the process of a D.A.S.H writing.
- Use expensive vocabulary.
-Be grammatically correct.

D- Description
A- Action
S- Speech
H- How the character is feeling?
Rhetorical question/ Cliff hanger
I am ready. The surfing competition only lasts a week but i have been training for years. Mum and Dad think otherwise but I guess what's in my heart stays there. Then the waves hit me. I can feel every splash and the excitement that rolls down my body, also filled with doubt and anxiousness.
I repeatedly say to myself “You can do this, it’s what you trained for, for ages”. I see my parents in the distance with worried looks but they are still cheering.
And instance my heart is pounding and my stomach is churning. My eyes become blurry but I am strong and the butterflies are nothing.

Will I be able to do this?

0 comments:

Post a Comment