Pages

Friday 5 May 2017

Evil Twin

WALHT: Use our creative skills to write an interesting narrative.
Success Criteria:
  • I must use figurative language to hook the readers.
  • I must use punctuation correctly.
  • I must use verbs and adjectives to make my writing more interesting.
  • I must use my five senses to detail a person or object.
  • I must include show not tell to make my writing more interesting.
  • I must include all the parts of a narrative.
  • I must include a problem and a solution.
  • I must use paragraphs to group ideas.
  • I must double check my writing to make sure everything is in the right place.

Characters
Settings
Problem
Jessy and Kayla
Mum and Dad
Mrs Mikayla
School, Home, Park, Store.
Evil twin, robs store, kills cat, lights dress on fire them blames it on  good twin.

Show Not Tell
Adjectives/ Adverbs
Vocabulary
She looked like a cockroach searching for its next meal.

She swung up like a jack in the box.
Horrified,
Dreadfully
Shocked
-----------
Smashed the pencil into the wall.
Bits, Booked, Lately, Suddenly, Straight, Pulled, Shaking, Trebling, Vary

Wednesday 3rd May 2017 Moana
Evil Twin


It was a normal day at Central High School. The birds were chirping with joy and everyone was gossiping about their weekends. However this was not the good part in the school day.

Last semester the Lia twins had just started school.  There names were Lia and Jeffery,  however, was the light of the high school. Jeffery on the other half was just another bad head ache
scratching the back of your head

It was the beginning of the semester and everyone was worried as always rushing to their classes. As Lia was walking to her class with her new friends she looked down in disappointment as she saw her mischievous brother poking his head around the corner. As she scuttled to her two minute younger brother she was saying words nearly 10 kilometres an hour. “WHAT ARE YOU DOING JEFFEREY, you look like a creep eyeing everyone out”, as she screams. But Jeffrey simply turns his head and walks away. As Lia looks around she finds herself alone in the big school hallway.


As the lunch bell rings all the students are either stuffing their face with burgers or finishing off last works assignments. However all Lia is thinking about is her brother. Through the past weeks Jeffrey has done some despicable crimes.  He had robbed a store, killed the neighbor's cat and even tried to set our house on fire, but we all know his last resort is to blame it all on me, and in my set of mind of course I take the blame because I feel a big responsibility being the older twin.


As the end of the day is nearing, Lia becomes aware that her brother is nowhere to be seen. As she stands there panicking she ends up noticing everyone is looking in the window. Without a doubt she instantly comes to the conclusion that her brother has been up to no good again. She acts like a rat and scuttles to the nearest point where she clearly see through the window. What she sees is unbelievable. JEFFERY IS DOING HIS WORK! For the first time in a million years I never thought I would see this day come to life. For a split second, I’m actually proud of my little brother.

0 comments:

Post a Comment