Pages

Saturday 28 January 2017

Day 7/ Activity 1/ Activity 2/ Summer Learning Journey

Day 7/ Activity 1/ Activity 2/ Summer Learning Journey

Activity 1

What I eat for breakfast?
I usually eat corn flakes with bananas and of course milk.

What people in your chosen country eat for breakfast?
In the country I have chosen they eat vegemite on toast. Mmmm yummy.

Which of the two breakfast options (your breakfast or the breakfast in the other country) you prefer. Why do you prefer it?
I prefer skippy over toast because it is both better and healthier.

Activity 2

Camera doesn’t work

Bonus Activity

I do agree that breakfast is the most important meal of the day because if you have a big breakfast you can burn all that weight off throughout the day.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Moana,

I am sitting here reading your post while I eat my breakfast. It's pretty good timing, 'eh?!

Like you I often eat cereal with fruit for breakfast. This morning I am having All-Bran flakes with fruit salad (peaches, kiwi fruit, strawberries and bananas). Yum! It tastes like summer!

My son, Aronui, opted for toast with honey. It is his all-time favourite thing to have for breakfast. Sometimes he puts peanut butter and honey on his toast. Do you ever do that? I personally prefer peanut butter and jam :)

I hope that you had a tasty breakfast this morning! I also agree with you that it's the most important meal of the day. It's great for energising you and it gives you lots of time to burn the calories off as you go.

Good thinking Moana!

I hope that you've enjoyed the Summer Learning Journey programme this year. It has been such a pleasure blogging with you. I'll look forward to seeing you at Glen Innes early in Term 1 when I come in to deliver the certificates and prizes!

Until then, take good care,

Rachel :)

Unknown said...

Hi Moana,

Congratulations on placing second in the Summer Learning Journey blogging programme this past holiday. You were a blogging star! I will look forward to seeing you soon when I come into school to hand out the SLJ prizes and certificates.

See you soon!

Rachel :)

Post a Comment