Pages

Friday 28 July 2017

Mistakes Poem

Mistakes

WALHT: Write creatively an topic from personal experience.
Success Criteria:
-Write on the topic independently.
-Follow the rules for grammar
-Reread and edit my work
Confessions
-Smashed my sisters head into the door.

Hide and seek always used to be fun.
Until I smashed my sister's face and the hidings had begun.
She was kicking and punching and even started biting,
But I couldn’t stop laughing from the lump that started forming.
Then my mum walked through the door and the room was then daunting.
I could see the spoon in her hand as well as the smile forming.
She was laughing and laughing and slowly put the spoon down, so I ran out of the room looking like a clown.

I prayed to god and said I learnt my lesson. Never play in the house unless your ready for aggression.

0 comments:

Post a Comment