Pages

Monday 4 December 2017

Writing Prompt

Moana  Writing Prompt     29|11|2017



x


  1. Imagine you had a hundred dollars, but you couldn't keep it. You had to give it away to a person or charity. Who would you give it to? What would you want them to do with it?

If I suddenly got given 100 dollars or found 100 dollars, of course the excitement would be real. I would be jumping up and and down and squealing on the inside. But if I found out that I couldn’t really spend it on anything but heart would break into nearly one million pieces. And for those who say money can’t bring happiness, you are absolutely wrong.

But who would I give it to. I always think about this question weirdly enough. But the answers are somewhat greedy or sneaky.

I would give it to my sister but she's also greedy and wouldn't give any to me. And how will any of that benefit me.

If I gave it to my brother he would spend it all on that car stuff that most boys use. Or buy lollies to make diabetes come his way.

So I thought harder than I ever had and dreamed more than I have ever dreamt and the idea came to me. I would give it to my mum. Why you may ask? Because my mum is a civilised humble person.

So if you ever find money on the floor, even if you don’t have to give it, still give it because you can guarantee to get something out of it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment