Pages

Friday 29 July 2016

Chocolate Tasting

CHOCOLATE
As Mrs Tuakoi announced that we were going to be tasting chocolate my taste buds jumped with joy. As she handed out the chocolate I felt very please with my portion that I got. As it sat there on my desk I lifted it up to my nose.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
It smelt like creamy goodness as it presses up against me. I can smell all of the ingredients mixing up to make this little piece of godliness.


I can see the brown chocolaty goodness and I can also see the lines cutting through this little beauty. I can feel this smooth nourishment in my palms as it just slides through. As I take a deep breath in its time to taste it. Oh my goodness.


Creamy chocolate splashing all around my mouth. I reach for another bite. As the chocolate melts in my mouth it feels gooey after a while. This is absolutely gorgeous. As I lick my fingers I crave for more but I know I can’t get it. That was very yummy.

I wanted more chocolate when we were done

0 comments:

Post a Comment