Pages

Friday 29 July 2016

Lemon Yoghurt Cupcake Stroy

On a bright sunny tuesday morning room seven was going to be making some yummy cupcakes. But they weren’t any type of cupcakes. They were delicious Lemon Yoghurt Cupcakes.


First we had to grate the ride off of a lemon. In the process of the grating it looked a bit weird from my perspective.We added ⅓ cup of sugar, 2 eggs, 1 cup of oil then we continue we have to mix. Then when it's got the consistency that you want. After that add ½ a tsp of salt, 1 cup of yoghurt,2 tablespoons of lemon juice and then you mix again. Lastly add 2 cups of self raising flour and of course MIX!!!! Thats your cupcake mix and just cook it like a normal cupcake.


We all had to go back to class as Ms Lasmis was going to be giving our cupcakes after they were cooked.


Not so long after we left the hall our cupcakes we ready. As my cupcake was set on my table I was literally drooling.


As the cupcake sat on my desk I was looking at its flawless bumpy top and the slightly burnt bottom. I smelt the reluctant lemon as I looked at it ready to take a bite. “Mmmmmm” ripe lemon rushing town my throat and a crusty cake was absolutely amazful.



This is definitely something I will make at home.

0 comments:

Post a Comment