Pages

Friday 29 July 2016

Descriptive Story

As I waved Mikaela a friendly goodbye and strolled back inside back to my room. OH MY GOD.

Rubbish everywhere and a revolting smell in the air. Rotten fruit and a dead mouse in the east corner of the room. Clothes  everywhere and draws open with cracked toys all over the grubby floor. Brushes filled with overwhelming hair that you could never imagine. Opened boxes with terrifying spiders climbing out. So I stopped myself from vomiting and got to work on this filthy room.

Left and Right I went picking up all the rubbish on the contaminated floor along with all the unclean laundry. I neatly folded up all the clean clothes and steadily vacuumed up all of the insects. I scanned the room and put all of my toys back where they were supposed to be. “Ahhh Lovely”. I laid back and had a nice relaxing day………. Or what I thought.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Moana,
My name is Saveu I go to St. Pius X Catholic School. I really like your writing, it is short and simple. I like how you used adjectives. Keep up the good work!

Post a Comment