Pages

Thursday 26 January 2017

Day 5/ Activity 1/ Activity 2/ Bonus Activity/ Summer Learning Journey

Activity 1
Hereafter #1
By~ Tara Hudson
This book is about amelia, she has died yet has absolutely so memories of how and why. Every day she has the same nightmare over and over again, but this time it's not a dream he is alive and sees her.

Activity 2

Matilda by Roald Dahl
I have watched the movie and to read the book would be extraordinary!

Bonus Activity

I looked around the room. Nothing seemed unusual but then I popped out…. Its screeching scream deafened me, the eyes were in dark gloomy colors that sent every single hair on my body to straighten up. I tried extremely hard not to breathe but the tension was too hard. I spat on its leg not thinking what would happen to me and attempted to run but I was stuck in place, the more I tried to move the more painful it got. It walked around in circles several times I thought it would never stop. Its footsteps were deep, long and weird. Sounds of rubber constantly crashing against the floor. I was panicking, what if I was stuck her forever being terrorized by this demon alien. As the thought rushed through my mind the monster vanished.

3 comments:

Suzanne Rolfe said...

Hi Moana. "Hereafter" sounds like a very interesting story and quite different to anything Ive ever read before! Your post has made me keen to find a copy of the book and have a read! Thanks, Suzanne

Unknown said...

Hi Moana,

Wow, you have told a really interesting story in this post. I have to admit that I was a little bit frightened as I was reading it but also really intrigued. I wanted to know what was going to happen next.

Did you come up with this idea all on your own or was it inspired by something that you have recently read or watched on television? I am always interested in learning more about how people come up with their creative ideas. What was your inspiration?

It's great to see you blogging again with us, Moana. This is another day left in the Summer Learning Journey so please consider logging on and blogging again soon. We'd love to read your post!

Cheers,
Rachel :)

Unknown said...

Hi Moana,

It's almost over so I thought I would say "Hello" one last time. I wish you all the very best for next year and hope you continue to do your best throughout it. It has been so nice seeing you take control of your learning and literacy during the summer learning journey, and I know you can take that same initiative with you back to school.

I hope the year presents some great challenges for you to conquer with a smile on your face.

Kia kaha, and good luck.

Mark

Post a Comment