Pages

Friday 27 January 2017

Day 6/ Week 2/ Activity 1/ Activity 2/ Summer Learning Journey


Day 6/ Week 2/  Activity 1/ Activity 2/ Summer Learning Journey
Activity 1
As I sit there in the waiting room for my plane a blast of adrenaline pumps through my veins. I feel confident about leaving and experiencing a whole different country. I’ve dreamed about going to Aussie for months and months not wanting to wait. As we walk through to our plane another rushing fear blows through my mind. HAVE I GOT EVERYTHING?

Activity 2

MY CAMERA WASN’T WORKING

Bonus Activity

Spanish -
Hi - Hola
How are you- Como Estas?
I'm good and how are you- Estoy Bien y tú cómo estás?
What's your name?- Cuál es tu nombre?
Thanks!- Gracias

German-

Thanks-Vielen Dank
What's your name- Wie heißen Sie?
How are you- Wie geht es Ihnen
I'm good thanks- Im guten Dank und wie geht es dir?
Hi - Hallo

Malaysia-

Hi- Hi
Bye- Selamat tinggal
How are you- Apa khabar?
I'm good thanks and how are you - I'm terima kasih yang baik dan apa khabar


Japanese
Hi- Konnichiwa
Bye- Sayōnara
Thanks-Arigatō
How are you?- Ogenkidesuka
I'm good thanks and how are you?- Watashi Wa yoi okage de, dōdesu ka?

Arabic
Hi- marhabaan
Bye-wadaeaan
Thanks- shankar
Your welcome-ealaa alrrahub w alssae

How are you? - kayf halik

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Moana,

I am so sorry to read that your camera wasn't working properly but I completely understand. No worries :)

I am very impressed that you were able to translate all of the travel phrases into each of the optional languages. Good on you! This shows great dedication to the task. Most other students just chose one but you did all five. Way to go!

While the five phrases are very important they are clearly not a complete list of everything that you would need to be able to say. Can you think of any other important travel phrases that you might need to know before you head overseas?

Well done with this task, Moana. It is so impressive to see that you are blogging right up to the very last day of the Summer Learning Journey programme.

Awesome effort.

Rachel :-)

Unknown said...

Hi Moana,
It is so cool that you can translate and write phrases in different languages. I hope some day I can do that too. What language do you want to learn in the future? Keep up the good work!

Post a Comment