Pages

Friday 3 March 2017

Organic Blueberry Tasting


As our teacher goes around the room with the packet of organic blueberries I look through the packet and see lots of the gooey juice splashing around in the bag. As she comes around to my group I delicately take one out. I lift it up to my nose and it richly smells like strong flowers with a scent of sweet chocolate. It has lots of wrinkly patterns around it but  it's the taste test. I lift it up to my mouth and taste true sourness, it taste real sweet but not to much. As all the juice squeezes out of the blueberry I’m only left with the skin. It taste dull and tasteless so I spit it out of my mouth.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Moana your writing is surprisingly small you might want to put a few more verbs, adjectives and pronouns in your writing. and how do you explain the fact that you wrote "And it richly smells like strong flowers with a scent of sweet chocolate" If you ask me the smell was awful. You might wanna rewrite it.

Unknown said...

Hello Moana,
I like your writing a lot, you wrote a good piece of work. I liked how you described the taste and smell of the blueberry. Did you like the blueberry? I personally didn't.

Post a Comment